Friday, December 26, 2008

Old hobby that feel like brand new....Trying to get back the old passion that I lost along the way....

I love poem's since high school,it's one of the ways I do to express my feelings...
My frustrations,disappointments,and loneliness...
Aside the physical activities that I do,before...
When I was in college...I always do my own thing.
You can always saw me in the library,collecting inspirational words of wisdom,
or just simply sleeping inside the library... :-)

I keep lots of poems that I can relate with,that mirrored to my personality.
And my own composition too...
I stop making poems when I start suffering from depression.
I lost the passion to write,I don't know the things that makes me happy anymore...
I just want to share this in the world...Maybe some of you can relate too...

This poem is dedicated to my classmate in college...
Have you experience that in your past friends?
That even though you like a mouse and cat.cats and dog.
Always arguing,but you still together?
It's kinda funny thing,but sometimes its happen...
Maybe that's the real meaning of "Friendship",sees beyond the shortcomings of others...
Even though I write this poem for her,but we are still good friends...
I only write this in some other
view of my points.
I don't know where is she now...
The last time I know her where about is last 2000.
She work in Saudi Arabia.I help her before she's go...
When she's in Saudi already she write me a letter.
It's my fault that we lost contact because I was not able to response the letter that she sends me...
Anyway I'm still hoping that our paths will cross someday again...


This is the way I write before...


August 25,1999
Wednesday 2:30 p.m.
At the laboratory pathway


"It's better to be..."

It's better to be alone,than with someone that you are not comfortable with.
With someone you felt you're not welcome.
With someone you felt irritated.
With someone you felt your mind in chaos
With someone that you felt and see's you have nothing in common.

I know that there is no man in island,but with someone that so annoying,
It's better to be alone.
Because over yourself,you felt comfortable.
Welcome and you always felt that there is someone in you that always understand,
no matter what happen.

Over yourself, you will have a quiet moments,and some carefree time to savor LIFE.
The best friend is yourself and loving yourself is the "THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL"
So it's better to be alone...because simple things make you feel the best...


No comments: