Friday, December 7, 2007

Soccer I will play again tomorrow...Hahaha...Wish me all the best.


I'm excited for tomorrow,because for 10 years of not playing soccer,
Tomorrow I will play again.
Even though my uniforms is not yet completed, my team mates let me barrowed there uniforms.
My team's name tomorrow is DDS.
No, not the
Davao Death Squad but Da Davao Soccer Team.
Hope I can play so well,perform so well, coz it's kinda hard for me since it's been 10 years since my last game. You know...No practice and all that,no physical activtity.Jer2x lang....Hahaha...Lol....
Anyway its new experience again...
I promise to myself before I quit from playing for some reasons. that I will come back to play again no matter what it cost...
And I think the time is tomorrow. For 10 years not doing it,I really miss it so much...
Everytime I go to the soccer field I felt so envy from my co-players in
Davao Team.
Coz I'm the only one who wasn't able to go to manila, cebu ,laguna, malaysia, thailand, singapore...
My co-players are already played in Sea games...
Hahay 10 years sinayang ko for not playing it...
But its Okey..You can't turn back the times....
What can I do now is give all the best playing on the game again...
Give my all best shots...I mean all my best kicks.
I don't know if I still know how to kick a ball...Lol.
Let's see tomorrow.
Wish me all the luck...Padlock, keylock...
Until next post....

No comments: