Friday, March 7, 2008

"The Secret"



In this book, you'll learn how to use The Secret in every aspect of your life -- money, health, relationships, happiness, and in every interaction you have in the world. You'll begin to understand the hidden, untapped power that's within you, and this revelation can bring joy to every aspect of your life.

The Secret contains wisdom from modern-day teachers -- men and women who have used it to achieve health, wealth, and happiness. By applying the knowledge of The Secret, they bring to light compelling stories of eradicating disease, acquiring massive wealth, overcoming obstacles, and achieving what many would regard as impossible.











"LAW OF ATTRACTION"



Because of the seminar that I've attend."In how do you find your hidden talent" by apovisions My life was change,living life negatively before.Even though sometimes you can't avoid negative thoughts,but its big different now than before.I do sometimes out of the right track,but its the part of the process.

From being a part of the seminar,my life change in so many ways....Even for now I can't put it in writing,some other time I can collaborate it more...

Special thanks to my mentors. Ian Fredericks
John Grant,that make difference in my life.

No comments: