Sunday, November 23, 2008

Inspirational Text Message

Today as I change my post shout out in friendster account in this lines....
"
I've suffer my depression again. Trying hard to deal my emotion.
Sometimes it's a blessing in disguise.. When I overcome this again,
I can appreciate more the life that I had.."

I receives two inspirational messages from my friends...
Even though they don't even know what I'm feeling right now...

First text message say....

November 23,2008
03:05 pm

Let me share this beautiful text:

I asked God, " How do I get the best in life?
God answered: "Don't be a prisoner from your past,
leave your past behind `coz we can
never change the past,but we can correct
our mistakes,handle your present with confidence,
prepare for the future with out fear"

Then He added, "Keep the Faith and drop the fear.
Don't believe your doubts and never doubt your beliefs."

Life is wonderful if you know how to live it" :-)


From: Bherto Putot


Second text message say...

November 23, 2008
03:12 pm

Sometimes the best way to be strong is to admit that you are weak-
that you can't do everything on your own.When you are experiencing pain,
don't ignore your feelings...
Remind yourself that it's ok to cry and lift your concern to God...
`Coz once the storm has passed, you will naturally emerge as a stronger
and better person...
Gudpm. ;-)

From: Boyeth


Now I realize God never left me alone...God never neglect me...
He know how to comfort you in the right time...
Even though I do stupid things,sometimes I'm not a good person as people think.
But I remind myself that nobody is perfect...It's ok if you do mistakes...
You will never learn your lesson until you realize what you already done....






No comments: