Monday, January 5, 2009

The New Year Blog Award

This is my very 1st blog Award,at ngkataon pa sa pagpasok ng bagong taon ako nakarecieve ng pinakaunang award.Hehe...It's a very good sign..Haha...Thank you very much for this award Dylan. She's the very 1st person whom given me an blog award. Just like her I am a truly a New Year lover too.But just like her too I don't make new year resolution that I can't keep.But I do my best to change for the better not for the worse...Hehe!!!! That's much more better than good... :-)



My Annual Commitment

To be better than what I am right now


Rules:
- You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award.
- The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
- Post at least five New Year’s Resolutions.
- If you can’t limit it to five, then continue until you go out of space.
- Pass the award along to as many bloggers as you like.
- Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back the person who gave you the award.


I am passing this award to my fellow blogger's and friends:

Gina
Dina
DD
Nortehanon
Faye
LizlittleWorld

2 comments:

Gina lee said...

Thank you Gie. Happy New Year! Take care always.Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am honored. Salamat. I will try to do this.