Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just to release the unwanted emotion

Feb. 22,2009
10:07:50am

"I'm so sorry if i act stupid sometimes.
I'm so sorry if I act weird sometimes.
I'm so sorry if i can't reach your expectations.
It's not just been easy for being me...
This is Who I am.
Not perfect.
Just being unique the rest of the crowd..."

=Angie=





Feb. 22,2009
03:22:31 p.m.

I texted this to the one who hurt me so bad.

"I must accept the fact...
People will remember me if they are need me...
But after all the things I've done.
They left me all alone,empty handed"


Just to let go of my suppress emotions...

=Angie=

2 comments:

pet said...

ngie musta ka na ngayon? ano ba post mo at medyo iba naman ano? release mo lang yan kung anuman sya para makawala ka sa ganyan sistema

Angie said...

To Kuya Payatot:

Salamat Kuya...
Ito talaga ako,kakaiba ang takbo ang utak pang gumana na...Hehehe...
I can do the crazy things that you could not imagine.Hehehe
Ganyan naman talaga yong mga artist.Diba?

Yes Kuya,dahan dahan ko itong ipapalabas na...
Para makawala na ako sa isolated kong mundo... ^_^