Friday, May 29, 2009

Be Free

When my FAITH is gone!
The LOVE is gone.
When the LOVE is gone my PASSION is gone.
When my PASSION is gone.
I have no reason to live anymore.

This is not the emotion that I read,heard of,saw of...
But this is the emotion that I truly experience and felt...

I didn't write about this before,because I don't have the courage yet to face the TRUTH.

But accepting things that really happens
is the only
KEY
to move on.

I been in a very deep sleep.
Not
literally
but MENTALLY,
and
EMOTIONALLY,
and
SPIRITUALLY.
(oppsss literally din pala...Hehe).

Now I realize that I was such a fool.
I didn't see that
I was so BLESS!!!

The wrong things I did was...
I was to focus
to the bad things that
already happen to me.
So that I didn't
SEE
the
things that I already
HAD!

Now
it's time to wake up!
To see the
TRUTH.

Because
the
TRUTH
set me
FREE....

I LOVE YOU
PEOPLE!!!
^_^

=Angie=

No comments: