Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So Sorry....THAT EXPLAINE EVERYTHING

To all the people in the blog world...
Don't think that I don't value your comments.
Specially to Kuya Payatot,Tam,Kuya Eli,Maxi,Dan.
I don't comment back sometimes,because there is no emotion that I can express...
I want to write not from my mind but straight from my HEART.
The thing is as you know...(To people knows).
I suffer from great depression..
No emotion that I can express my GRATITUDE to your comments.
So I prefer not to comment back....
I don't want to selfish to my self and unfair to you ALL...
If I don't feel it...I don't comment back....I want to be really sincere of what I said....
As I felt it and meant it....

Even my English grammar is not so good...Wahehe...
I don't really cared...
As long as I express my Emotion,and it's coming from my heart...
that's explained Everything...

I will tell you the TRUTH what really happen to me....
Two times I almost going to DIE within the month of MAY...
Dated May 14-15 and May 30, 2009....
Because of my HEALTH problem...
I need to rest...A full rest...I was so very stress out..Thinking the unwanted things....
Stress out,facing the computer too....Over exposures....
My depression trigger by the radiation of the computer...
I almost have a heart attack......
I have a hard time breathing...

Hope you understand if sometimes I have no post...
That explain everything...
My HEALTH concerns...
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FULL RECOVERY....
So that I'm a BLESSING to other people too... ^_^

As I feel that I'm not psychically okey...Parang malapit na ako....
Parang I don't care what other people says...
As long as I can express my emotion and feelings...
Coz I believe some people can found healing from my wounds...

HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL!!!

2 comments:

eliment said...

hehe..ok lang yun. basta pagaling kana.

pet said...

ok lang yan angie basta ang mahalaga ay maging ok ka at di ka mag suffer sa ganyan kondisyon..mahirap yan para sayo..ingat lagi...