Friday, August 21, 2009

Inspired to read my comment again

I just thought that I was out of this world at this time....
(When I do my comment in the blog of my Idol.
One of the inspiring person I met here in blogworld....Kuya Eli....that really change the world of my blogging....^_^).

Just looking back the comment that I wrote....Di pala ako weird...
My imagination ang creativity work....Wahehe....^_^

Read this.....Click here... original post....scan down nyo na lang...Hehe....^_^



Free_angie February 2, 2009 at 12:27 pm

Kuya Eli…Nakakabiak ng puso.Parang tunutusok dibdib ko habang ngbabasa.
(Sabay yuko,habang ngbubuntong hiningna.Nag iisip kung ano ang susunod na isulat===
Background music “Take me I’ll follow” Tired of feeling all by myself Being so different…Music goes on…Mas lalo nakakalungkot,nafefeel ko ang mga pangyayari).
=======
Pero talagang ganyan minsan ang buhay.
Kailangan pa ring mgpakabuhay,
para sa mahal natin sa buhay.
Para kahit paano sasaya na rin ang ating buhay.
Para sa panibagong yugto ng ating buhay.

======
We should be patience for the things to come at the right time.
It’s a hard task,but we should do it,
because sometimes we don’t have the choice.
We need to be strong.
And I know that you are strong,because you still there.
Standing,breathing,at the other side of the world.
You’re still hoping and waiting for the right time to come.
GOD’s well Kuya Eli…

Reply ng Idol ko....(PROUD ME...Hehe...^_^)

naks, napatula kapa! galing ah. haaay….buhay. salamat angie

No comments: