Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bloggers in LOVE

I witness the 1st met of the two individuals...
And I'm so proud of myself that I captured this moment...
I love to take stolen pictures,
because one of my dreams is to be a photographer...

(Opps...I'm already a photographer in my own way...
Only the missing piece is Mr. Nikon...)

And I was surprise of their new journey of relationship as lovers...


Wonderful story of this two bloggers in
LOVE...
read more here...


Dan and kitkit...
Congrats....

Enjoy your moment of now!
As LOVERS... ^_
^

2 comments:

Kikit said...

Daghang salamat sa pagcapture ani nga moment anj. :)

Unknown said...

wow, I am happy to hear this post that you have now buds, atleast you were strong now, we bpth though. hehehe. But me, i am facing my health problem, i got rectal swelling. masakit xa. pigsa to be exact. nsa sulod talaga ng pwet ko. yun one reason why i got sick.. huhuhuh..