Monday, February 18, 2008

Matilda





I want to share something, one of my favorite movies.
I love this so much.It reminds me of my childhood days.
When almost everyone seem doesn't to listen.
Even your own parents,wishing that your invisible.













The MaraWilson.net Pennant

Images of Mara! (redone)

Diffusion

Mara Recently: Mara was Cinderella in the Rogers and Hammerstein musical, which was staged in a Texas theatre.

This is the old MaraWilson.com website. To see the latest updates about Mara Wilson you might want to go to the new website..

Who is Mara Wilson?
Take a look at Mara's Life in Pictures.

Mara Wilson is the 17.5699 year old actress who performed the roles of Natalie in Mrs. Doubtfire (1993), Matilda in Matilda (1997) and Anabel in A Simple Wish (1997). Most recently (Summer 2000) she was Lily in Thomas and the Magic Railroad.

the 16th January, 2006

No comments: