Friday, February 22, 2008

Nature

Photobucket

Nakakarelate ako sa picture nato.I'm a dreamer kasi. Siguro half of my life spent lying in bed...Hehehe...
I remembe when I'm still in high school,I'm a bookworm person.I begun to read 3:00pm till 3:00 dawn.Hmmm....Now I need more inspiration for self motivation.For looking forward for the next day ahead.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hahay wala akong ibang masabi kundi....WOW!!!!



Photobucket

Super beautiful....Nakakarelax talaga ang picture na ito.How a wish my ganito akong beach line...Hahay....Ang sarap siguro no?


Обои на рабочий стол. Ocean Palms

I'm a nature lover person.My favorite color is blue...It's very relaxing color of all colors...
When I saw this picture, its really captured my heart.Thank you so much for the author of this picture,whoever he or she is...

No comments: