Monday, July 13, 2009

Change the way you think 1st...

I always run away from the responsibility that given to me.

But the truth is I make the best of it to do my part...

I usually sacrifice Myself for others...

So now people think that I'm selfish Coz I priorities Myself now than them.But they never understand that.

Coz they think that I'm change.My attitude change. All I can say that the only permanent in this world is change.


You will never grow if you stick to the things that you usually do... If you want improvements and changes in you LIFE you must change the way you think...

Taken from my own experience...

The world will never change for you,but you must change yourself 1st...

Life is always FAIR if you know which way you always going.

Don't worry about the trials,thats makes you a BETTER and a STRONG person.

Each of us has it's OWN battle...


2 comments:

ryliej said...

Hi Angie, thanks for visiting di ko alam blogger ka din pala hehehe.. yup firsts natin to visit each other, hope we can be friends

tinay said...

i say AMEN to all of these. :)
if there's one thing i want to ignore in this world, it has to be those needy people who fawn a lot. :D im happy that you are not one of them.