Friday, July 17, 2009

My blog entry...Before and after...(Picture turn into scanner).

I only took a picture with my blog entry because I was run out of time.
We don't have a scanner...
I don't know how to make a graphics in computer...(But still trying to learn).


I can't think so will,while making my drawings...
It's really hard to explain..Hard to express in writings...
Hope one day I can find the right words to express it...
To inspired other people....





My blog entry...

Drawing...
snap shoot took by camera...
and
Scanned...

Look at the difference....













As I've said the real essence of beauty can't really seen by the eyes,
but it can be felt by the heart.

Read between the lines what your HEART FELT...???
Have you ever wonder?

It does touch your SOUL too?

The answers are within inside you....

=ANGIE=



No comments: