Saturday, December 25, 2010

"In My Eyes You Can See The Reflections What's Within...

 
I invite your soul
into the white castle  of
my heart
and wait for My brown and magic eyes.


I start my day with the alphabet of my eyes
Just wait for my eyes to tell you secrets.
You will know their language . . .
My eyes: Song of hope,
I accept healing for my eyes.
I accept tears of joy for my eyes.
I love poetry for my eyes.
I accept Empowerement of My BEING thru My eyes.

 
They are
God’s
book of poems.
My soul is an Eagle
darting
through
the sky,
desiring
to taste
the Spirit
of My Deep Being.
My eyes tell you my secrets
I have been kept for so long.


 
I grow young
when I gaze at the blue sky:
paradise.
Looking at you!

 
I know you are kind, I trust,
but
why,
why,
why
are my eyes
elusive?

2 comments:

ka loren said...

just passing by...connected the disconnected madam angie. howdy?

Angie said...

Hello Po Ka Loreon.
Mabuti po ako.Ikaw po kamusta na?
Tagal na ring walang balita ah.
Ano ang pinagkakaabalahan po?
Balik ka ulit sa sarili kong Mundo.
GOD BLESS.. :)